The three sided War Memorial at Maiden Newton, Dorset was build to comemorate the men of Maiden Newton and Frome Vauchurch who gave their lives during the War. A plaque was later added to the men who died in the Second World War.
TO THE MEMORY OF THE MEN
- 1918 H.G. Amor, Dorset Regt
- 1916 M.H. Barrett, H.M.S. Defence
- 1917 J.A. Chaldecott, Dorset Regt.
- 1917 H.C. Clothier, 15th Hussars.
- 1918 W.T. Clothier, R.G.A.
- 1917 Harry Copp, Dorset Regt.
- 1916 Sam Copp, Dorset Regt.
- 1916 H. Corbin, R.A.M.C.
OF MAIDEN NEWTON AND FROME VAUCHURCH
- 1915 A.C. Dunford, Dorset Regt.
- 1918 T. Dunford, R.A.M.C.
- 1918 A. Fox, Dorset Regt
- 1914 A.J. Gundry, Grenadier Guards
- 1916 W. Hallett, London Regt.
- 1916 J.C. Hardy, Dorset Regt.
WHO FELL IN THE GREAT WAR
- 1918 J. House, Dorset Regt.
- 1918 H. Martin, Cheshire Regt.
- 1915 A.J. Meadway, Dorset Regt.
- 1916 W.J. Pinney, Dorset Regt.
- 1916 S. Roberts, Devon Regt.
- 1917 W.J. Rogers, 10th Canadians
- 1916 C.J. Samways M.M., Dorset Regt.
- 1915 C.J. Welch, Dorset Regt.